No other helmet manufacturer has deeper roots in motocross. Much of what Bell engineers learned from creating the award-winning Moto-9 helmet went into the Full-9 full-face mountain bike helmet. Take that unrivaled experience, combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX pros, and you have the winning formula. The Full-9 meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheekpads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have the world’s most advanced helmet for DH or BMX.
Features of the Full-9 Helmet:
Please measure your head size to get the right helmet size.
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Lightweight Full Carbon Shell
- Flying Bridge Visor™
- Integrated Eject® Compatibility
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- XT-2® Extended Wear Interior
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System
- Soundtrax™ Speaker System
- Breakaway Screws
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- 10 ventilation openings, 3 brow ports