Cloudflyer - Now shorter: long runs.
For the first time, stability and damping go hand in hand with ease. The new Cloudflyer offers you superior cushioning and stability for every one of your runs. Its patented CloudTec® sole made of Zero Gravity foam makes the Cloudflyer with less than 260 grams one of the lightest representatives of stability running shoes. A lightweight that trumps in puncto function: The wider sole surface of 12 clouds, coupled with intelligent cushioning that only grips when you need it, ensures stability and safety during your run. Specially developed clouds in the heel area prevent uncontrolled buckling and promote a stable, natural rolling process. A double reinforced inner sole, an extra soft tongue and a V-shaped heel cap take comfort to a new level. Get ready for an incomparably soft landing and an explosive kick. With the Cloudflyer, On leaves gravity behind and frees your feet. Long runs have never felt so short.
Features of the Cloudflyer
- Runner profile: For runners looking for a shoe with optimum cushioning that offers a stable, light and flexible running feel
- Target: The all-rounder offers extra cushioning, support, stability and lightness
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 7 mm | 0.28 in
- Weight: 210 g | 7.4 oz (US W 7)
- Category: Damping & Support/Lightweight
- Fits wider feet
- Performance Running Collection
Additional informations about running shoe
- Stability strap in the inner shoe around the metatarsus supports and brings extra comfort
- Extra soft tongue ensures even pressure distribution
- Intelligent placed reflectors increase visibility at night
- CloudTec® sole made of Zero Gravity foam provides superior cushioning
- Central canal and curved sole shape allow unrestricted foot flexibility and promote natural rolling motion
- Reinforced, abrasion-resistant clouds ensure the shoe's longevity
The popular On model, now with upgrade
The Cloudflyer is full of smart design innovations: More features, less weight. For example, the arrangement of the cloud elements: The inner rotation is minimized, while the shoe offers support and natural running phases at the same time - only flying is nicer.
Comfort that's second to none
The unique insole with two density levels gives the Cloudflyer a whole new level of comfort. Whether marathon or short distance - the comfort on the foot always remains the same as when you put it on for the first time.
Thanks to the latest material developments, the Cloudflyer has features such as the adaptable, V-shaped heel cap and state-of-the-art memory foam. So the shoe fits perfectly and the heel remains stable with every step.
Love your lacing
Unfortunately, when it comes to stability, this important aspect of the shoe is often overlooked. The unique lacing system of the Cloudflyer offers support, comfort and is individually adjustable - designed for the perfect fit.