When the route ahead is an unknown the Donnelly X'Plor USH is the tire of choice. This adventure tire features a combination of firm center ridge and diamond-shaped side knobs that provide an amazingly low rolling resistance and great cornering control.
The X'Plor USH is perfect for dirt road exploration, long tours and urban assault. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
- Skinwall - for reduced flexing work and reduced rolling resistance
- 60 TPI folding tire version
- 70a single compound
- Smooth rolling and firm center tread for low rolling resistance
- Diamond-shaped side knobs for excellent cornering traction
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread
Included in delivery: 1x tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information