Even the most dedicated fitness enthusiast can benefit from a smart partner. Suunto's M5 provides versatile guidance with optional speed and distance information for a wide range of sports. Set your goals, and M5 provides an ideal daily workout schedule to help you achieve them – including telling you when it’s time to rest.
Guidance for every step: the M5 heart rate monitor provides guidance for every step of your journey towards better fitness. All you have to do is: enter your personal data once, choose your personal target – fitness improvement, weight management, or free training. Your heart rate monitor does the rest, providing: a personal exercise program, suggested workout for the day, real-time guidance during your workout, workout achievement summaries.
The M5 is optimized for any aerobic activity. The optional Foot POD, Bike POD and GPS POD will send real-time data to your heart rate monitor on your wrist. So when you go jogging or cycling you will see your speed and distance covered. The PODs are easy to use - just attach them to your running shoe, bike, or arm.
The optional wireless Suunto Movestick transfers your M5 training data to www.Movescount.com
, and downloads any program from www.Movescount.com to your M5.
The M5 features Suunto's Dual Comfort Belt wich is a comfortable heart rate belt optimized for fitness club use. It is compatible with most cardio equipment, as well as Suunto Fitness Solution, and all Suunto heart rate monitors.
With Suunto Movestick Mini you can download training data from Suunto t3d, t4d, M4, and M5 with ANT secure digital transmission technology via USB connection. No batteries required. The reception range is up to 10m. Compatible with PC and Mac systems. With Movestick you can share your training experience with others in www.Movescount.com.
Further functions and features:
- Dual Comfort heart rate belt with disturbance-free ANT transmission
- Average HR in real time
- Calories in real time
- Heart rate limits and heart rate zones
- ACSM recommendation based exercise guidance (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Fitness test
- 3 personal targets to choose from – improving fitness, weight management or free training
- Daily exercise instructions with ideal duration and intensity
- Automatically adapting exercise program for the next 7 days
- Real-time intensity guidance during workout
- Recovery time recommendation after exercise
- Motivational feedback messages
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt, compatible with most gym cardio equipment and Suunto Fitness Solution
- Upload exercise data to Movescount.com (with optional Suunto Movestick)
- Download any training program from Movescount.com (with optional Suunto Movestick)
- Track speed & distance (with optional Suunto Foot POD, Bike POD and GPS POD)
Calendar clock, Alarm, Stopwatch, memory capacity: 1 log and 4 week totals in unit history menu, up to 80 logs available in www.Movescount.com
, waterresist up to 30m.