AEP Expatiate - Long sleeve jersey for active days
The lightweight AEP Expatiate shirt from Dare 2b consists of 4-way stretch and has antibacterial features, ventilation zones, three back pockets as well as a reflective detail. The AEP Expatiate jersey is part of the Cycle series.
Highlights from AEP Expatiate
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Vect Technology for temperature regulation
- Q-Wic+ polyester/ elastane brushed back fabric
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment
- Good wicking performance
- Quick drying
- Mesh venting zones
- Full length centre front venting zip with autolock slider & inner zip guard
- Shaped collar
- 3 compartment pockets at rear
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility
Technologies of AEP Expatiate
Dare 2b's Q-Wic+ fabric is used on their functional technical pieces, offering wicking, quick drying and anti-bacterial properties.
Advanced Ergonomic Performance is infused with Dare 2b's cycle wear to give optimum fit and performance for the most grueling of rides. Cycle wear has been anatomically contoured to fit in the riding position giving less volume and making the garments more compact.
Vect is a conductive print technology using Graphene compound from a volcanic substance. The repetitive continuous print redistributes heat regulating the body’s temperature. This soft thermo conductive ceramic coating is used on the inside of a product that absorbs the heat. This innovative use of ceramic material between your skin and fabric creates a personal microclimate.
90% polyester, 10% elastane