AEP Clarify - Short sleeve jersey for active days
The lightweight AEP Clarify shirt from Dare 2b is made of 4-way stretch and has antibacterial features, a 7/8 long front zipper, three back pockets with a security pocket and a reflective detail. The AEP Clarify Jersey is part of the Cycle series.
Highlights from AEP Clarify
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Q-Wic+ lightweight polyester fabric
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment
- Good wicking performance
- Quick drying
- Sublimation printed
- 7/8 length centre front concealed venting zip with inner zip guard
- Shaped collar
- 3 compartment pockets at rear with zipped security pocket
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem
- Gel gripper tape at centre back hem only
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility
- Flat locked seams for comfort
Technologies of AEP Clarify
Dare 2b's Q-Wic+ fabric is used on their functional technical pieces, offering wicking, quick drying and anti-bacterial properties.
Advanced Ergonomic Performance is infused with Dare 2b's cycle wear to give optimum fit and performance for the most grueling of rides. Cycle wear has been anatomically contoured to fit in the riding position giving less volume and making the garments more compact.