Inquire - Jacket for rainy days
The Inquire jacket by Dare 2b consists of a waterproof and breathable four-way stretch fabric made of polyester. It features a detachable hood and headphone port. The Inquire is part of the Mountain series.
Highlights from Inquire
- AEP Kinematics
- SeamSmart Technology
- Ilus D-Lab Stretch Softshell with fleece backing
- Fabric waterproof up to 5,000mm, Breathability rating 5.000/m²/24hrs
- Water repellent finish
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- Stretch binding to cuffs and hem
- 1 x zipped chest pocket
- 2 x zipped lower pockets
- Headphone port to inner pocket bag
- Weighs less than 430g, based on size 10
Technologies of Inquire
AEP Kinematics analyses the body’s points of motion during athletic performance. Using data collected in Dare 2b's studies, AEP Kinematics introduces a new concept, specifically designed for each activity, to enhance both agility and power, using 360 degree stretch fabric, an ergonomic fit and advance articulation.
Dare 2b's Seamsmart technology eliminates seams in the most important areas. Reduced seams give more comfort and durability with an improved fit to offer non restrictive movement for a better performance.
Ilus D-Lab Softshell
Ilus D-Lab Stretch Softshell offers total wind and water protection and excellent breathability. The innovative membrane ensures moisture can escape from the body, whilst providing a shield from the outside. With its 4-way stretch construction, Ilus D-Lab Stretch Softshell garments provide the freedom of movement essential for performance in a wide range of activities.