Introducing the all-new Rampage Pro Carbon, one of the most technologically advanced helmets on the mountain.
- The first MTB helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside® & MVRS™
- Fluid Inside® ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE™ chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell construction provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-static® comfort liner
Propelled by a legacy of UCI World Cup Downhill championships and performance innovations, the RPC builds off its race-winning pedigree with a new highly-ventilated design and dual rotational management systems. Developed with world-leading scientists and refined by the fastest gravity riders on the planet, it’s ready to dominate the mountain.
Based on extensive scientific research, Fluid Inside® is engineered to enhance your helmet’s ability to protect your brain by mimicking Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) – your body’s natural protection.
The RPC incorporates a matrix of Fluid pods oriented around the head and attached to the helmet interior. By precisely decoupling or “floating” the helmet on the head, each Fluid pod matrix acts like CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid) to independently and simultaneously manage the linear and rotational forces acting on soft brain tissue.
With an arsenal of revolutionary features, the all-new Rampage Pro Carbon helmet sets the standard for comfort, airflow and fit in a gravity helmet.
Please measure your head size to get the right helmet size.