Reacticate - Shirt for active days
The lightweight Reacticate jersey by Dare 2b is made of polyester fabric and has a very good moisture removal and a reflective detail. It also dries quickly. The Reacticate long sleeve shirt is part of the Active series.
Highlights from Reacticate
- Q-Wic+ lightweight marl fabric with Vect Technology
- Graphene conductive print for body temperature regulation
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment
- Good wicking performance
- Quick drying
- 1/2 length centre front venting zip with autolock slider
- Integral thumb loops
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility
Technologies of Reacticate
Dare 2b's Q-Wic+ fabric is used on their functional technical pieces, offering wicking, quick drying and anti-bacterial properties.
Vect is a conductive print technology using Graphene compound from a volcanic substance. The repetitive continuous print redistributes heat regulating the body’s temperature. This soft thermo conductive ceramic coating is used on the inside of a product that absorbs the heat. This innovative use of ceramic material between your skin and fabric creates a personal microclimate.
92% polyester, 8% elastane