Strive to make today's run better than yesterday's. These neutral running shoes provide the lightness and speed you need to challenge yourself. They're built with dual-density cushioning that's firmer on the medial side to guide the foot from touchdown to toe-off. The mesh upper is enhanced with an origami-influenced webbing design for forefoot support.
Features of the adizero Tempo 9 Shoes
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with reflective heel marker
- Microfit lockdown
- Mesh lining
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch; Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
Endless energy: Boost
The BOOST™ foam with its unique energy capsules features a magical combination of functional benefits: Unlike any other foam it gives a soft and springy cushioning and feels ‘alive’. It energizes your running stride for more efficiency independent from the temperature and ensures maximum comfort.
The Continental™ rubber compound improves traction on dry and wet surfaces in all weather conditions and on any terrain.
The Stretchweb outsole adapts to every runner's foot strike by unleashing the full potential of BOOST to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
The Torsion System increases flexibility and independent freedom of movement of forefoot and rearfoot. The natural adaptation to the surface is improved.