Enhance the performance of your SRAM GXP crankset equipped bike with an oval, narrow/wide chainring by Garbaruk. The aluminium chainring is made for road use as well as predestined for CycloCross races.
Features of the Garbaruk Melon Narrow-Wide SRAM GXP Road Chainring:
- 12% ovality
- 108° timing after TDC (top dead center)
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable 7075-T651 aluminium
- compatible with 9 up to 11-speed derailleur systems
Oval chainrings' advantages
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains
- Increased pedaling efficiency
Your advantages with Garbaruk direct mount chainrings
- You get a wide range of chainring sizes to choose from.
- You can reach an optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- You save bike weight by not using crankset spider and you can opt for the chainring with an appropriate specs for your drivetrain.
- 6,3mm at 42 teeth
- 5,3mm at 44 teeth
- 4,3mm at 46 teeth
- 3,3mm at 48 teeth
- 2,2mm at 50 teeth
- 1,2mm at 52 teeth
approx. 101 grams (44 teeth),
approx. 110 grams (46 teeth),
approx. 118 grams (48 teeth),
approx. 126 grams (50 teeth),
approx. 137 grams (52 teeth),