The BSG-43 is a sport glasses made of high-end Grilamid frame with adjustable rubber nose piece and replaceable, shatterproof photochromic lenses.
Full round lens shape gives optimal protection against sunlight, dust and wind and provides 100% UV protection.
The photochromic lenses have a light transmission of 85-17%. The brighter the light, the darker the lens automatically becomes.
PH LENSES - PHOTOCHROMIC
- Sport glasses with special "quick-snap" system which allows you to change the lens easily.
- Create your own style! With the replaceable lens and temple tips you create the style you like and make a perfect match with your other gear.
- These lenses have a light transmission of 85-17%.
- The brighter the light, the darker the lens automatically becomes. One lens provides you with category 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection.
- Interchangeable polycarbonate lenses with special air flow system and anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens which ensures better performance in humid weather conditions.
- The included lenses feature a hydrophobic coating. In rain, the water will slide of the lenses while riding.
- Variation of lenses colors available separately.
- Full round lens shape gives optimal protection against sunlight, dust and wind.
- 100% UV protection.
- High-end Grilamid frame with adjustable rubber nose piece.
- Includes carrying case.
Automatically adapts to changing light conditions. They turn dark when it's bright and become virtually clear in low light conditions. Especially the available light range is unique.
BBB's lenses can adapt from allowing 85% - 17% of the available light to flow through.
GRILAMID FRAME MATERIAL
BBB sport glasses frames are made of Grilamid TR90. This is a light and flexible material, providing great durability and a level of comfort. Grilamid has some exceptional characteristics which include high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength and high stress crack resistance. This makes Grilamid an ideal material for our sport glasses frames. You can bend your frame to place your lenses, without wondering is the frame crack or not.