Phantom - Down sleeping bag for dry climate
One down bag to rule them all—whether you're a climber, skier or backpacker, the versatile, gold-standard Phantom™ is a critical part of any overnight kit. This time-tested lightweight down bag is ideal for high-alpine traverses, backcountry hut trips and multi-week backpacking adventures.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
Features of the Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- 10D nylon shell is extremely light and highly compressible
- 850-fill goose down insulation (90/10) for optimal warmth to weight ratio and compressibility
- Lightweight but durable two-way #5 side zipper with anti-snag for easy entry and exit as well as easy ventilation
- Glow-in-the-dark reflective zipper pulls
- Ergonomic shaped draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Efficient performance mummy cut for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Four chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Durable water repellent finish
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
Filling: Goose Down 90/10, 850-fill
Included in delivery: incl. compression stuff sack and storage bag
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs