Classic Tall - Socks with temperature regulating functional yarn
A performance single layer, tall ankle length sock with a comfortable close fit designed for conditions where maximum breathability and moisture management are required.
Features of the SealSkinz sock
- Warming when cold, cooling when sweating - Coolmax® performance yarn regulates temperature
- Rapid wicking of moisture from the skin - Engineered with fibre cross sections and tight terry knit cushioning that maximises surface area and adds warmth
- Vented panelling increases cool airflow and vents warmer moist air to reduce temperature
- Guard against friction and reduce risk of blistering – Padded heel, toe, bridge and footbed
- Additional ankle support - Elasticated achilles and instep
- For hiking, biking, running, horseback riding, hunting and boating
- Weight: 56g/pair
Additional informations about the sock
Coolmax® is a lightweight functional fibre that stays cool, dry and comfortable for longer. Specially shaped fibres absorb moisture from the surface of the skin. This then spreads within the fibers to increase the drying time. In addition, the feeling of wet tissue adhering to the body is reduced.
65% polyester, 32% polyamide, 3% elastane