riesel design schlammPE mudguard
Mudguard from rie:sel design made of high quality plastic material. The mudguard will be fixed with cable ties between the lower legs and bridge of your suspenion fork. The mudguard ensures a clear view and works with nearly every suspension fork and wheel size.
Features of the riesel design schlammPE mudguard
- Optimal shape - the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models).
- Material - extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Design – the credo of rie:sel design is reflecting in different graphics. For everyone's taste there is a wide range from the wild colorful Stickerbomb to the classic carbon look.
- Protection – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The rie:sel design "schlamm:PE" is thus extremely scratch resistant.
- Weight – with 33 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use.
- Use areas – the rie:sel design "schlamm:PE" was developed for the splash guard in the front, in a variety of bike models is the possibility of the "schlamm:PE" to use as a damper injection protection.
- Made for – Mountainbike (cross country, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Wheelsize – 20", 24", 26", 26+, 27,5", 27,5+, 29", 29+
- Manual – advice for installation on the backside of the mudguard