Fish oil with omega-3 fatty acid content, especially EPA, supplemented with vitamin D3, food supplement, lemon flavor.
Even if you are anxious about it, there are essential vital substances whose intake is difficult to cover. Omega-3 Plus from SPONSER® is unique in its quality and function and optimally covers the daily requirement of omega-3 fatty acids (essential fatty acids EPA/DHA) and vitamin D3 ("sunlight").
Thanks to its liquid form, Omega-3 Plus does not require preservatives and offers a higher concentration of EPA and DHA than standard capsule products. Already two teaspoons (10 ml) contain 1640 mg EPA and 1300 mg DHA in excellent quality and purity.
The fish oils used are sourced from controlled, sustainable wild-caught fish from the cold, north-eastern ocean regions and are processed in Norway. A natural citrus aroma provides a pleasant fresh taste (without "fish taste").
Sunshine vitamin D3 has been added for complementation. Large sections of the population are undersupplied with this vitamin, especially in the winter months. Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D are essential for many health benefits, among other things they are important for the cardiovascular system and the immune system.
Advantages of SPONSER Omega-3 Plus
- Highly dosed omega 3 fish oil plus vitamin D3
- Unique high EPA and DHA content (ideal for athletes)
- Best quality, without "fish taste", with fresh citrus aroma
- Practical dosage: 1 - 2 teaspoons daily
- Without preservatives
- Sustainable, controlled wild catch
Health claims for SPONSER Omega-3 Plus
DHA and EPA (docosahexaenoic acid & eicosapentaenoic acid)
- contribute to normal heart function
- contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- contributes to normal immune system function (also in children)
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- is needed for healthy growth and development of bones in children
- contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- helps to reduce the increased risk of falls in old age due to muscle weakness and postural instability; falls are a risk factor for bone fractures from the age of 60 onwards
SPONSER recommends taking daily either in the morning or evening, not just before exercise. Store at room temperature. After initial opening, store bottle ideally in the refrigerator for optimal shelf life (6 weeks).
Take 1 - 2 teaspoons (5 - 10 ml) daily. 10 ml contain the daily recommended requirement amount (3 g EPA + DHA). The EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) states that the maximum safe daily intake is 5 g EPA + DHA. Human studies on health effects have usually been conducted with doses between 2 - 5 g daily (6.7 - 16.7 ml).
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake (10 ml). Pregnant and breastfeeding women max. ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) per day.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Scope of delivery: 150 ml bottle
Field of application: food supplement