The optimal interface between pedal & shoe as colorful Splash Edition.
Introducing the Stamp: Crankbrothers analyzed outsole profiles from the top mountain bike shoe brands. They discovered two distinct surface areas to optimize the shoe/pedal interface for the entire range of shoe sizes. Crankbrothers designed a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity.
The Stamp 1 MTB pedal is characterized by its high-quality composite body. The concave platform with replaceable pins holds the foot securely in position. The combination of an igus LL-glide bearing with an Enduro cartridge bearing and elaborate sealing provides superior performance and reliability.
Details of the Crankbrothers Stamp 1 pedal:
- spindle material: chromoly steel
- body material: composite
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- internal and external seal system
- footprint: 100 x 100 mm
- minimal profile height: 13 mm
- pins: 9 per side, adjustable
- compatible shoe size: 5-10 (US) / 37-43 (EU)
- weight: 299 grams (pair)
Included in delivery: 1 pair of pedals incl. pins
Weight supplement: pair | manufacturer's specs