Rotor 1x12 Road Groupset - ALDHU 3D+ Crank
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Rotor 1x12 Road Groupset - ALDHU 3D+ Crank
The Rotor 12-speed groupset is the perfect choice for all those who are looking for a light and at the same time reliable 1-speed hydraulic shifting system with a variable gear ration and who want to convert their wheels with standard freewheel (Shimano HG / SRAM 10-/11-speed). All shifting components of the set are also compatible to the Rotor 13-speed cassette what makes an upgrade at any time possible without the need to exchange every part.
The Rotor 12-speed Road groupset consists of:
- Rotor ALDHU 3D+ crank arms
- Rotor ALDHU 3D+ crank axle - 152 mm / 46 mm (Disc)
- Rotor spacer set for ALDHU and VEGAST cranks
- Rotor Direct Mount chainring - round
- Rotor 1x13 Road & Gravel brake lever - left
- Rotor 1x13 Road & Gravel shift/brake lever - right
- 2 Magura disc brake calipers - Flat Mount
- 2 Magura Storm SL.2 rotors - 160 mm (6-bolt, incl. Centerlock adapters)
- Rotor 1x13 Road rear derailleur
- Rotor 1x12 Road cassette
- KMC X12 chain - 126 links
Bottom bracket cups are not included. These can be ordered separately. If you prefer a configuration with an oval chainring, please contact our service team.
Unboxing of Rotor 1x13 Shift-/Brake-Set & 13-speed Cassette
Rotor ALDHU 3D+ crank
Introducing the ALDHU 3D+ cranks, Rotor’s lightest cranks ever. The innovative modular structure, together with axles and different chainring options, makes each component individually available to accommodate the current spectrum of riders and bike standards.
The ALDHU 3D+ incorporates OCP Mount technology which enables the rider to fine-tune the orientation of Rotor’s oval Q-Rings (round chainrings included, oval chainrings separately available). The ALDHU 3D+’s proprietary, patent-pending design is based on the modularity of each crankset component.
The models name is directly derived from Rotor's racing heritage. It is an abbreviation of Alpe d’Huez to commemorate Rotor’s first iconic victory at the Tour de France with Carlos Sastre.
Technical details of the ALDHU 3D+ crank axle:
chain line: 46 mm
Q-factor: 152 mm
Rotor Direct Mount chainring (round)
Classic, round Rotor Direct Mount chainrings for Road, Gravel, Time Trial, Triathlon and Cyclocross. Compatible to 2INpower/INpower ROAD DM, ALDHU and VEGAST cranksets.
The Direct Mount chainring is CNC-machined from a single block of 7075 aluminum to save more than 30 grams compared to a standard chainring combination. For crank disassembly and chainring exchanges no special tools are required, you just need a 10 mm allen key (sold separately).
Rotor 1x13 Road & Gravel shift/brake set
- slim, ergonomic shift brake lever made of carbon
- reliable Magura disc brake technology
- using corrosion-free mineral oil
- 3 mm slim hydraulic cables for internal and external laying
- lightweight Magura Storm SL.2 rotors
- 12-/13-speed compatible hydraulic rear derailleur
- minimized risk of chain shocks
- fast, precise shifting due to gear indexing in the rear derailleur
- Go-To-Origin button for fast switching to the smallest sprocket
- increased stability due to multiple reinforced rear derailleur housing
- simple and tool-free setting of the rear derailleur
Sleek carbon fibre brake and shift/brake levers give you an ergonomic grip and optimum traction. A reduced number of delicate parts in the lever and sealed housings guarantee a fluid, reliable and instant hydraulic action direct to the rear derailleur. To stay always in control of the handlebars, dependable braking power is provided by the 2 pistons each of the hydraulic Magura Flat Mount disc brake calipers which feature exchangeable pivot covers and rotatable banjos.
Hand-built in finest precision manufacturing, the rear derailleur features a revolutionary design which includes not only a clutch to reduce chain slaps but also the gear indexation. It is the intelligent command centre of the 1x13 groupset and its sophisticated design delivers crisp, precise gear changes. The technology of the 1x13 Road rear derailleur is protected from shocks and foreign bodies by a multi-reinforced housing what results in a versatile range of applications from Road to Gravel riding. It is also 12-speed compatible, the conversion between 13- and 12-speed takes place directly at the rear derailleur.
The 1x13 group's components are also compatible the shift/brake levers of the UNO series. You just need to convert the left shift/brake lever into an 1-speed brake lever.
Rotor 1x12 Road cassette
- CNC-machined 2-piece 12-speed cassette
- compatible with standard freewheels from other manufacturers
- fast and precise shifting thanks to optimized flow ramp tooth profile
- incredibly light weight: 221 to 314 grams (depending on ratio | manufacturer's specs)
- available sprocket ratios: 11-36, 11-39, 11-46 and 11-52
The Rotor 12-speed cassettes offer a gear range similar to 2x11-speed shifting systems, but with a lighter, more aerodynamic, reliable combination and without changing chainrings at any time. Like the 13-speed pendant the high-quality cassettes consist of 2 parts which are CNC-machined from a block of aluminium each and connected afterwards. This results in an extremely light weight while meticulously and with obsessive quality controls guarantee precise function.
Rotor 1x13 Road chain by KMC
Both systems, 13- and 12-speed, work with standard 12-speed chains. For this reason Rotor has chosen the market leader KMC X12. It is light, offers extraordinary resistance to stretching, with rapid and precise gear changes in all types of conditions.
Technologies of the KMC X12 chain:
- Double X-Durability: KMC's on-going battle to prolong the chain's life makes KMC X-chains the best choice for durability. With satisfaction guaranteed!
- X-Bridge Especially designed outer plate to enable fast, smooth and precise shifts.
- Non-directional construction: Makes an easy assembly possible.
- MissingLink: Connecting link for a fast, secure, uncomplicated and convenient assembly.
If you need more detailed information about the single parts of the groupsets check the articles in the referring categories.
Manufacturer's item codes:
- crank arms: C02-102-11010-0 | C02-102-13010-0 | C02-102-15010-0 | C02-102-17010-0 | C02-102-19010-0 | C02-102-20010-0 | C02-102-21010-0
- crank axle: C02-102-98020-0
- crank spacer: C00-000-00250 | C00-000-00260
- chainring: C01-517-23010-0 | C01-517-21010-0 | C01-517-19010-0 | C01-517-17010-0 | C01-517-15010-0 | C01-517-13010-0 | C01-517-11010-0 | C01-517-09010-0 | C01-517-07010-0
- brake system FW: C14-004-03010-000
- shift/brake system RW: C14-004-04010-000
- cassette: C15-003-11360-220 | C15-003-11390-220 | C15-003-11460-220 | C15-003-11520-220
- chain: BX12NP126
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Rotor 1x12 Road Groupset - ALDHU 3D+ Crank
|Product Name:||Rotor 1x12 Road Groupset - ALDHU 3D+ Crank|
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike|
|crank arm length:||160, 165, 170, 172,5, 175|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|number of teeth:||38 | 40 | 42 | 44 | 46 | 48 | 50 | 52 | 54|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Rotor 1x13 Road Hydraulic Shift-Brake Set RW - Flat Mount - 12/13-speed|
|Still 10+ in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||KMC X12 Chain - 12-speed - silver|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Rotor 1x13 Road Hydraulic Disc Brake Set FW - Flat Mount|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Rotor ALDHU 3D+ Crank Axle Road/Track – QF / Chainline 152mm / 46mm|
|Selection: Rotor ALDHU 3D+ Crankarms - black|
|Still 4 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Crank Arm Length 150 mm|
|Still 5 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Crank Arm Length 155 mm|
|Still 10+ in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Crank Arm Length 160 mm|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Crank Arm Length 165 mm|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Crank Arm Length 167.5 mm|
|Currently not in stock||Delivery time 3-5 weeks||Crank Arm Length 170 mm|
|Currently not in stock||Delivery time 3-5 weeks||Crank Arm Length 172.5 mm|
|Currently not in stock||Delivery time 24-25 weeks||Crank Arm Length 175 mm|
|Selection: Rotor noQ Direct Mount Chainring round - 2INpower/INpower ROAD DM, ALDHU and VEGAST - black|
|Currently not in stock||Delivery time 3-5 weeks||Number of teeth 38|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 40|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 42|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 44|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 46|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 48|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 50|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 52|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Number of teeth 54|
|Selection: Rotor Spacer Set for ALDHU and VEGAST Cranks|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Spacer Version Standard|
|Currently not in stock||Delivery time 3-5 weeks||Spacer Version Offset|
|Selection: Rotor 1x12 Road Cassette 12-speed|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Sprocket Ratio 11-36 teeth|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Sprocket Ratio 11-39 teeth|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Sprocket Ratio 11-46 teeth|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-4 weeks||Sprocket Ratio 11-52 teeth|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)