Symbolic picture: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation.
The Zone is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of Black Diamond's Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of theirs Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The Zone’s upper consist of Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability-meaning you can go hard at the gym without worrying about your feet overheating. The shoe’s last is downturned and based on Black Diamond's aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The Zone’s sticky Fuze rubber is molded - inspired by the way Black Diamond forge their carabiners - and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is Black Diamond's engineered solution to optimize their shoe’s rubber and rands for consistency and comfort. The shoe’s vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in.
Features of the Zone Climbing Shoes
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Regular last for regular to higher - volume feet.