Cloudventure - For trail runners with a mission
Easy. Fast. So no mountain becomes an obstacle. So no mountain becomes an obstacle - no matter whether you're uphill or downhill. Straight downhill the shoe shows what it can do - with Missiongrip™. These rubber elements on the sole provide extreme grip on slippery surfaces and at the same time optimum cushioning, especially for downhill running. This absorbs the load, even when you're running downhill fast. The Cloudventure from On. For every mission.
Features of the Cloudventure
- Runner profile: For runners looking for a lightweight trail shoe that combines clever downhill cushioning and all-round protection
- Target: Comfort and performance off the road with a trail shoe that is at home in the mountains thanks to Swiss Engineering
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 300 g | 10.6 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Outdoor/Neutral
- Performance Outdoor/Trail Collection
Additional information about the running shoe
The technical engineered two-layer mesh upper provides optimal ventilation for cooling comfort even on tough climbs. While the inner layer offers a soft-step in and support, the outer layer provides breathable, lightweight protection.
- Comfort lining for improved fit
- Light eyelet strip without seams
- Elastic tongue strap for securely stowed laces
- New, precise heel fit for a secure grip, especially downhill
The new speedboard of the Cloudventure is especially designed for trailrequirements. It is designed at the metatarsus. It is narrower at the metatarsus and thus easier to rotate. Thus it supports the natural movement of the foot even on uneven terrain. For a powerful kick in demanding terrain.
The new Missiongrip™ outsole gives you a particularly good grip for every adventure. The specially selected "sticky" rubber composite material ensures an even safer appearance even on smooth surfaces. Grip elements and newly designed, angular cloud elements enable a powerful kick through perfect traction on the trail. The revolutionary Missiongrip™ outsole combines Ons zero gravity elements with a specially selected rubber coating for optimal grip. Thanks to this new combination, you'll feel like you're running on clouds even on a demanding trail, while still getting the resilience you need. So fly downhill, again and again.
- Missiongrip™ outsole combines outstanding traction with excellent grip on any trail
- The optimized traction pattern and specially selected rubber ensure a confident appearance on any treacherous trail
- Solid rubber elements on the forefoot improve your traction - the result: A powerful kick that takes you even faster
- The new angular cloud elements offer incomparable damping on the way downhill and they dig into softer ground at the same time - for optimum grip for a great running feeling
- Grip elements on the metatarsus ensure a safe landing on uneven terrain - this is how large stones or tree trunks are from obstacles to springboards
- The superior hold of the specially developed Missiongrip™ rubbers are further improved by the different traction patterns
- Arrow-shaped channels combined with flatter details prevent you from slipping - and that on almost every surface
- The durable, non-slip rubber compound on the Zero Gravity foam offers grip off the road, combined with the uniquely cushioned CloudTec® feel
BIKE24 Techtalk about On Running Shoes