Cloudventure Waterproof - No mountain can stop you
The Cloudventure Waterproof is a lightweight off-road shoe with which you are prepared for the elements. the modern On-membrane makes it wind- and waterproof. The modern On-membrane makes it windproof and waterproof. With the robust upper material, it is prepared for the most extreme conditions. Despite uncompromising protection, the Cloudventure Waterproof remains flexible and breathable. So your run won't fall into water even in wet weather. The Missiongrip™ sole provides optimum grip, support and cushioning for downhill running. This shoe is serious. Bad weather? No problem.
Features of the Cloudventure Waterproof
- Runner profile: For trail runners who are looking for a lightweight trail shoe with clever cushioning downhill and all-round protection from the elements
- Target: Performance in any terrain and in any weather with this fully waterproof, lightweight trail shoe
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 355 g | 11.9 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Outdoor/Neutral
- Performance Outdoor Collection
Additional informations about the running shoe
- The outer material is completely waterproof and fully breathable and keeps away moisture and cold
- New, precise heel fit for a secure grip, especially downhill
For a powerful kick in demanding terrain.
- The Missiongrip™ out sole combines outstanding traction with excellent grip on any trail
- Solid rubber grip elements provide forefoot traction for powerful kick
- Cornered cloud elements for better grip
- Various traction patterns provide grip even on smooth surfaces
- The durable, non-slip rubber compound on the Zero Gravity foam offers grip off the road, combined with the uniquely cushioned CloudTec® feel
Dry to top
Even with pouring rain, it goes even higher for you. The modern On membrane is absolutely waterproof and yet breathable enough for even the most demanding ascents.
The zero gravity cloud's unparalleled cushioning lets you run downhill for all your challenges. Strategically placed clouds at the heel absorb the force of the impact on the slope. So every slope is smooth.
Nothing will stop you on your mountain adventure. Not even the elements. The Missiongrip™ out sole combines different grip patterns. This keeps you in control even in changing weather conditions.
Torsion for the trail
The speedboard with Swiss Engineering makes sure that wet weather doesn't slow you down. The narrower centre section offers more torsion and ensures that you move safely over uneven surfaces.
BIKE24 Techtalk about On Running Shoes