An ultra-lightweight backpacking boot with best-in-class mobility
With a clean, modern look, the OUTBACK 500 GTX expresses its lightweight even before you slide your foot into it. And with a sculpted collar and Advanced Chassis with EnergyCell, it offers superior mobility as well. OUTBACK still provides all the protection you need for rugged trails, with more comfort and less weight.
OUTBACK 500 GTX | Salomon Hiking
- Ultra-lightweight : At 500g, OUTBACK is 20% lighter than the industry benchmark. Comfort and mobility : A sculpted collar enables maximum mobility, while the upper won't bind or pinch as you move.
- Cushioning: Salomon's Advanced Chassis provides stable protection, and Energycell midsole absorbs shock to keep you moving.
- New Cordura® textile: It’s a big world full of challenges. And Cordura® fabrics are tough enough to help you explore them, one adventure at a time. Products made with Cordura® fabrics are ready to combat all of nature’s furies.
- GORE-TEX® keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Advanced Chassis™: A lightweight Advanced Chassis™, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push-through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
Features of the OUTback 500 GTX® Women's Shoe
- Waterproof materials
- Mesh and textile lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toecap
- Soft collar construction
- Welded upper
- Molded EVA
- Lace locker
- Regular laces