A high-performance, premium quality suspension oil developed with professional mountain bike athletes and mechanics in Whistler, BC.
Designed for use in both forks and shocks, triple-ester technology protects internal parts against wear and reduces friction. The technologically advanced bio-based formula of WPL suspension oil increases corrosion inhibition, detergency, and thermal stability of the fluid. The biodegradable, non-toxic formula is safe for mechanics and the environment.
- Viscosity: 2.5 WT
- premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients
- Triple ester technology protects against wear and reduces friction
- high oxidative stability prevents chemical breakdown under heat and shear
- additive free formula provides extreme lubricity and smooth compressions
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-free formula
- made in Canada
WPL develops premium bio-based
bicycle maintenance products with a focus on performance and reliability, without
the use of petro-chemicals, PTFE's, or toxic substances
that can harm the environment and the rider. They only use eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable ingredients
: natural antioxidants, oleochemicals and seed oils
Included in delivery: 1 bottle with 1000 ml