Lighter and faster than ever, these nimble and waterproof mid-cut hiking shoes are built for day-long adventures on challenging trails. A new engineered woven upper enhances durability where it matters, while a FastFoam™ midsole maximises energy return so you can cover more miles in less time.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Features of the The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack III Mid Woven GORE-TEX Shoes
- An engineered woven upper enhances abrasion resistance in high-wear zones
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your feet dry in the wet
- TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Ultra-suede collar and tongue top for comfort
- Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole that enhances responsiveness, stability and comfort
- Rim-and-core construction This is a soft-yet-responsive core made of energy-returning EVA underfoot, with a perimeter rim made of more-resilient EVA that prevents compression
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and protection from stones
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® are highly waterproof and windproof, as well as breathable. The membrane is completely resistant to heavy rain, sleet and snow, yet allows perspiration to pass through from within.