A sleek and progressive hiking boot that gives you superior stability, speed and protection. Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® and Snake Plate™ technologies protect you from the elements and stones, while a range of technical features ensures solid support, inherent stability and incredible traction.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
Features of the The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack III Mid GORE-TEX Boots
- TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp and
quarter provides a sleek, progressive look and protection against trail debris
- Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweight
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- TPU heel overlay provides increased stability
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system provides responsiveness, inherent stability and comfort on the trail
- Rim-and-core construction optimises a soft core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter rim of a firmer-density EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® are highly waterproof and windproof, as well as breathable. The membrane is completely resistant to heavy rain, sleet and snow, yet allows perspiration to pass through from within.