7 Protection 7iDP S. Hill Lite Knee Pads
Designed with 3x Enduro World Series Champion S. Hill. His signature lite knee pad has all day comfort in a winning minimal package.
Super light, super thin and still CE-rated.
With only 6 mm, the S. Hill Lite pads are one of the thinnest knee pads on the market with CE EN 1621-1:2012 certification. Ideal for trail biking or for wearing under racing pants, the S. Hilll Lite pads offer super light, comfortable and breathable protection. The ripstop stretch fabric provides durable, lightweight comfort and excellent air circulation.
Features of the knee pad
- Rollable and stash-able using the elastic loop
- Durable knee cap fabric for increased durability and protection
- Compression square line Ripstop spandex allows for a durable lightweight feel
- Long thigh length fit for no slippage and all day comfort
- Silicone top and bottom cuff elastic gripper
- Silicone logo print to assist in gripping short liner cuff
- Exceeds CE EN1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Weight 205g pair (size XL)
- Included in delivery: 1 pair
Without compromising on safety surpassing the relevant CE test the S. Hill Lite pads offer comfortable protection in an ultra-light package.
Designed to keep weight down the compression fit, the slip-on design fits higher on the thigh than most pads. An internal silicone strip keeps the pads from slipping down.
Compression square line Ripstop Spandex fabric allows for a durable lightweight feel along with great airflow.