7 Protection 7iDP Flex Elbow Pads - Youth Knee Pads
Flex elbow pads for adults - derived from the successful Flex knee pads - work equally well as a youth knee pad.
The Flex elbow pad is also used as a youth Flex knee pad - a coincidence that happened at Interbike when some customers tried the youth Flex knee pad - believing it to be an elbow pad! Everyone was enthusiastic - so 7 protection decided to test it themselves, refine it and offer a complete collection both as elbow pads for adults and knee pads for children and teenagers.
Features of the protector
- Uses SAS-Tec foam under a thermoplastic elbow pad
- Elbow pads covered with aramid lattice for extra durability
- Pre-bent fit for ultimate driving comfort
- One-piece foam part for increased durability and a perfect fit
- The central adjustable belt system enables a uniform adjustment
- TPR adjustment tabs allow complete adjustment
- The open back offers additional comfort and Spandex at the bottom for a comfortable fit
- Can also be used as knee pad for children and teenagers
- CE EN1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Scope of delivery: 1 pair
DUAL PURPOSE HARDSHELL PROTECTION
The Flex elbow pad also doubles as a youth knee pad - an accident that happened whilst at Interbike when a number of customers tried on the youth Flex knee pad - believing it to be an elbow pad! They all loved it - so 7 protection elected to test it themselves, refine it and to offer a full-size range as both an adult elbow and youth knee pad.
CENTRE + FOREARM STRAP
The centre strap applies tension from both sides giving a comfortable and consistent fit on the upper arm/lower thigh and a second strap sitting above the forearm/calf muscle means everything stays where it should.
OPEN BACK DESIGN
Maintaining airflow and reducing any sweat build-up is a key feature for pads. The Flex pads have an open back section to allow sweat to evaporate away.
CAP + FOAM PROTECTION
Two layers of protection covered by a tough outer fabric make for a flexible and hardwearing pad. Shaped to fit in a riding position. You will forget the pads are there.