Ski Light Elite Print - Long functional socks in a cool design
Breathable sock in cool design by Chris Benchetler. Thanks to Indestructawool™ technology, the long sock is particularly hard-wearing.
Features of the sock
- Sock height: over the calf (35,6 cm / 14")
- Cushioning: light elite
- Chris Benchetler designs by SmartWool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and optimum moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Performance socks: created for athletic endeavors that require a higher level of comfort, fit, and durability
Additional information about the sock
Light Elite Cushion
Targeted cushioning for maximum protection without bulk, designed for low-volume or precise-fitting footwear.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
SmartWool has smoothed out the toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort. This technology is found in both performance and casual socks.
PhD® socks represent the highest degree of performance, leveraging decades of sock-making expertise. These feature additional technologies like Indestructawool™, a patent-pending Merino woolbased durability construction, and SmartWool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit system for maximum in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
SmartWool's most advanced proprietary fit system, found in all PhD® socks. This locked-in, secure-fit platform enables less slippage and more summits-keeping the sock in place for better flex and recovery.
This isn’t just something SmartWool added to the PhD® socks, but a different way to build them. Indestructawool™ technology is a process that places the right materials in the right places to create a stronger, nylon-reinforced exterior while keeping Merino next to skin.
57% wool, 39% polyamide, 3% elastane, 1% polyester