Long functional sock with cool print
Medium cushioned, breathable and durable sock with a print by Bryan Iguchi. Thanks to the Virtually Seamless™ toe zone, maximum comfort is guaranteed.
Features of the sock
- Sock height: over the calf (33 cm / 13")
- Cushioning: medium
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability and optimum moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Performance socks: created for athletic endeavors that require a higher level of comfort, fit, and durability
Additional information about the sock
Medium cushioned foot and leg for high impact absorption and ultimate warmth. Balances warmth and protection in colder weather.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
SmartWool has smoothed out the toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort. This technology is found in both performance and casual socks.
PhD® socks represent the highest degree of performance, leveraging decades of sock-making expertise. These feature additional technologies like Indestructawool™, a patent-pending Merino woolbased durability construction, and SmartWool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit system for maximum in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
SmartWool's most advanced proprietary fit system, found in all PhD® socks. This locked-in, secure-fit platform enables less slippage and more summits-keeping the sock in place for better flex and recovery.
This isn’t just something SmartWool added to the PhD® socks, but a different way to build them. Indestructawool™ technology is a process that places the right materials in the right places to create a stronger, nylon-reinforced exterior while keeping Merino next to skin.
62% wool, 36% polyamide, 2% elastane