Performance boxer briefs made of moisture-wicking, recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia can’t think of a better way to start a busy day than in the comfort of their Sender Boxer Briefs. Made with a laser focus on materials, fit and support, they have a moisture-wicking micromesh fabric of recycled nylon and spandex that feels airy and light, stretches when you move, wicks moisture and dries in a flash. Patagonia added an anti-roll, comfort waistband that stays put without pinching, binding or chafing, even when you’re chasing the day’s last train. The bulk-free fit has ergonomic patterning and a stay-put leg design to keep them from riding up or constricting. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support provide greater comfort. Sender Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Features of the Patagonia Men's Sender Boxer
- Made from moisture-wicking, recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- No-fly, contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design that won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
89% polyamide, 11% elastane