Excellent winter shoe with Explorer sole with a calibrated stiffness midsole which combines optimal power transfer in the pedal area with an ideally flexible medial zone so it also feels great when walking. 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the
Michelin rubber tread provides excellent grip on all surfaces.
The water- and windproof Gore-Tex Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even in the coldest conditions. The ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag.
More features of the Northwave X-Raptor Arctic GTX MTB Winter Shoe:
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- The Arctic footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- Reflective inserts