Footwear for multi-terrain activities, perfect for light hiking and trekking or for moving quickly in the mountains in total comfort.
- Upper: AIR8000®
- Upper protection: Rubber
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® Selvatica Megagrip
- Midsole: EVA
- Lasting board (stiffness): 2mm polypropylene, EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite®
Super lightweight, breathable and dynamic support in the shoe upper and sole, the former bearing ribs that are pre-treated in PU, which eliminates stitching. The sole tread has been developed with exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to optimize its biodynamic efficiency. The treads are Vibram® Selvatica Megagrip with an optimized surface in contact with the ground for better all-around traction. OrthoLite® breathable insoles, with optimum shock absorption.
AIR8000® is the first of two systems that AKU has created to ensure the footwear has a high level of breathability. It consists of a specially made fabric whose level of breathability increases over a period of 24 hours up to more than 11 times that of a conventionally made fabric.
Vibram® soles are designed according to the specific use needs of the footwear, in terms of both tread design and the particular composition of the rubber compound.
The wrapping and fitted lasts of those models belonging to the Mountain cluster will guarantee the needed accuracy and perception for ice and rock climbing.
Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
Ideal for moderate or warmer weather conditions. Exceptional performance in high-output activities and everyday use.
- All-year indoor comfort and outdoor protection
- Extremely breathable to prevent feet from overheating
- Optimum heat conductivity and excellent moisture management ensure all-day climate comfort inside the shoe
- Durable waterproof protection