The perfect tubular wheel set for triathlon racing and road time trialing. The 66 mm depth is an optimal depth for maximizing a riders performance through Swiss technology and design. Not only will the DICUT® hubs with Ratchet System® help with rolling resistance, but the aerodynamic rims and spokes will push the rider to a PR in any time trialing situation.
The RRC DICUT® wheel line up is a perfect blend of aerodynamics, technology and design. Their aggressive optics push the rider on the climbs. DICUT® hubs with their fine tuned flange geometry and straight pull spokes provide the stiffness needed. High modulus braking surfaces bonded with a heat resistant resin easily handle all out descents. Dedicated carbon layers improve heat dissipation from the braking surface into the whole rim. Finally, on the last miles to the finish line, the aerodynamically refined rim profile and eleven speed compatibility help to cut through the wind with just the right gear and minimal drag.
Maximum system weight: 100 kg
- Bladed - These spokes have a flat bladed central section for improved aerodynamics. Cold forging is used to produce the aero section and to optimize mechanical properties.
- Carbon - Being a high-tech composite material consisting of
fibres and resin, carbon can be used to resist the
exact forces it is subjected to. This enables engineers
to design parts with an unmatched strength
to weight ratio.
- Double butted - These spokes are thinner in the middle than at the ends. This is achieved through DT Swiss' unique cold forging technology, which reduces the diameter of the spoke for better strength to weight
performance and improved elasticity.
- Waterslide Decals - Purposely developed for the
DICUT® wheels, this process allows for applying ultra thin decals which do not affect aerodynamics, never peel off and weigh close to nothing.
- Nail Head spokes - Due to the specific shape of the straight spoke and the hub contact area, the spokes cannot twist under load or while truing, always keeping their perfect aerodynamic orientation.
- Maximized flange distance - The high precision covers which integrate the rotor seal allow for a maximized distance of the hub flanges. This significantly increases the wheels lateral stiffness.
- No tool - No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
- Prolock® - A patented liquid injected into the nipple thread allows for extremely durable wheel builds.
- Ratchet System® - The proven DT Swiss Ratchet System® allows for easy changing of the rotor standards, features extremely easy and quick maintenance and is super reliable.
- RWS - Patented wheelmounting system. Stiffer, safer and
more user friendly than conventional quick releases.
- Straight Pull - Straight pull spokes have no spoke elbow, which eliminates the biggest weakpoint of conventional spokes. They are still true- and replaceable with conventional tools.
- Tubular - Tubular tires are every road and XC racers dream.
They are glued onto the specifically shaped rim using a contact glue. While being super light, they offer a lot of grip and very little rolling resistance.