Lights. Lots of Lights.
The first urban style Lumos Helmet, with integrated LEDs, turns signals, brake lights, customizable flashing patterns and many more features.
Highlights of the Lumos Street MIPS helmet
- integrated LED lights
- lighting modes: powerful, highly visible lighting with multiple flashing modes
- signal modes: activated articulated turn signals via the included wireless remote
- rechargeable battery
Technical details of the Lumos Street MIPS helmet
- 10+ hours runtime: Ride brighter for longer. With a 1800 mAh capacity battery, the helmet will easily last your entire commute, and then some.
- Internationally Certified: CPSC / F1492 / EN1078 / AS2063
- Automatic Brake Light: With smart ride sensitivity adjustment through the Companion App to tailor to your type of ride
- Durable Shell: Take a few more soft knocks without affecting the integrity of the protective foam layer
- Remote Holder: Built-in remote holder. Dock the Lumos Remote whilst charging to charge both at the same time.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Achieve a reliable connection to the Companion App through bluetooth standard.
- Weight: An insane amount of tech with a hardshell that still comes in at a respectable 580g
- 22 Bright White LEDs: Ensure that you're seen by on-coming traffic
- Turn Signals: Customisable through the Companion App to give the exact style you like
- 2 Sizes of Padding: To ensure you achieve the snuggest fit for the most comfortable riding experience
- Hairport: Uniquely designed fit system to allow for long-haired riders to route their hair through giving a lighter, sweat-free ride.
- 84 Bright Rear LEDs: Be seen from behind with our super-bright compact LEDs that also allow for articulated flashing patterns and turn signals.
The Street helmet is designed to be one-size-fits-most, with two sets of padding to achieve your desired fit.
The built in rechargeable battery lasts for an average of 4 hours in non-blinking mode. With the Lumos app you can adjust your blink settings to achieve your desired battery life. The battery lasts up to 10 hours in the most power saving blink mode.
Both the front headlights and rear panels are shielded by high quality polycarbonate, the same durable, shatterproof material used to make airplane windows and fighter jet cockpits. In the event of an impact, the rear panel and headlights will not shatter.
Multi-Impact Protection System, or MIPS, is a brain protection system designed to provide additional brain protection in the event of angled or rotational impacts. All MIPS certified helmets are tested to withstand an impact speed of up to 6.7 meters per second.
Included in delivery: charging cable and instruction manual
Material: shell: polycarbonate (PC)
liner: EPS foam
Size: unisize (54 - 61 cm | head circumference)
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs