Tempesta GTX running shoe for men by La Sportiva
Waterproof Winter Running shoe designed for training sessions and every day use in the winter in preparation for the spring skyraces. Versatile, lightweight and quick to pull on thanks to the Sock-Shield construction, the perfect choice for running on different types of off-road terrain. The sole is compatible with At Grip Spikes.
The sticky sole offers excellent grip on slippery surfaces and grip on scree or ice thanks to the deep lugs and compatible with AT-Grip Spikes. The Quick-Lace system with lace pockets and the Sock-Shield construction with integrated gaiter embrace the foot and eliminate empty spaces within the shoe. It also prevents stones, mud and snow from entering the boot. The lacing system is integrated with the structure of the uppers: This solution allows for regulation of volumes and keeps the foot in check on traverse routes. The seamless construction and the super flex membrane in waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex make Tempesta the perfect choice for athletes who train during the winter months.
Features of the running shoe
- TPU protective toe cap
- Seamless construction and waterproof uppers provide maximum protection against the elements
- Easy lacing system with integrated lace pocket
- Thanks to the Gore® Flex Construction, the shoe is one of the most flexible ever
- The sticky outsole is ideal for running on soft or muddy ground. The sole is extremely versatile and compatible with AT Grip Spikes
- Uppers: Single mesh waterproof, abrasion resistant with sublimation print + Sock-Shield cuff
- Lining: Gore® Flex Construction
- Midsole: Injected MEMlex EVA and stabilizer
- Sole: FriXion AT compatible with AT Grip Spikes
- Footbed: Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic 4 mm
- Weight: 680 g (pair, size 42)