Equip your wrist for the challenges ahead
Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, fēnix 6 is the multisport GPS watch that brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle.
Highlights of Garmin fēnix 6 - 010-02158-00
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments
- Battery life up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 days in battery saver mode
- Waterproof up to 100m
Features and Details of Garmin fēnix 6
- Quality by design: the rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3" display that's 18% larger than previous fēnix models. Tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Power Manager: to control battery life and sensors optimally.
- Performance metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamic, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Sports apps: for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- ClimbPro feature: real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS support: access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).
- ABC sensors: navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and tracking features: with automatic incident alerts and emergency assistance (manual).
- Garmin Pay™ service: contactless payment with your smartwatch.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based heart rate: gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor: uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: for optimising your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ™ Store: download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Expedition mode: an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery: provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
(optional) Auxiliary equipment: Running Dynamics Pod
Bike Speed Sensor 2
Cadence Sensor 2
HRM-Swim Heart Rate Monitor + Strap
HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor + Strap
HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor + Strap
Bike Mount for fenix
Included in delivery: fēnix 6, Charging/data cable, Documentation
Kind of functions: Daily smart features
Safety and tracking
Training, planning and analysis
Material: lens: Corning® Gorilla® glass 3
bezel: stainless steel
case: fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
Size in mm (L/W/H): 47 x 47 x 13.7 mm
silicone wristband: fits wrists with a circumference of 125-208 mm
Speciality: Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors
Smart Features – Garmin Pay, Smart Notifications, inReach compatibility
Battery life: up to 48 days
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Ant+
Waterproof: 10 ATM
Weight supplement: manufacturer´s specs