Stiftung Warentest 12/2020 - Test rating: Good! (Test score: 2.1!)
The compact GPS multisport smartwatch of the next generation.
Discover the best in you. The more compact GPS multisport smartwatches of the fēnix 6S series offer you maps, music, pace monitoring and much more during your workouts. All in a compact design.
Highlights of Garmin fēnix 6s PRO
- Heart rate monitoring and Pulse Ox sensor on your wrist, for the perfect insight into your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ function for better management of your efforts in different terrains
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski locations
- Innovative measurement methods for your running and cycling performance
- Worldwide navigation with multi-satellite reception and outdoor sensors
- Enjoy your favorite songs from compatible music streaming services. Listen to music without your smartphone
- Battery life up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 34 days in power-saving mode
- Not at all water shy: the water resistance is 10 ATM, which can withstand a pressure as in 100 meters deep
Features and details of the Garmin fēnix 6s PRO
- Rugged, high-quality design: classy, rugged, fiber-reinforced polymer with metal case on the back and stainless steel bezel. The 1.2-inch color display, which is 18% larger than previous fēnix models, provides even more brightness. Tested to US military standards for temperature, shock and water resistance.
- Shock and scratch resistant watch glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- PacePro technology: for incline-based route planning.
- Power Manager: to optimally manage the battery life of the smartwatch and individual sensors.
- Optimize your performance: benefit from advanced training values , running efficiency values, heat and altitude adapted VO2max and recovery advisor to take you to a new level.
- Preloaded sports apps: for trail running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing (terrain and slopes), golfing and more.
- TopoActive Europe and Ski Maps: preloaded topographic TopoActive Europe maps with navigation functions and ski maps for 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- ClimbPro function: automatic display of the remaining climbs and slopes of your route.
- Preloaded golf course maps: golf course maps with access to more than 41,000 worldwide golf courses, including button targeting and playslike distance functions.
- Perfect navigation: follow a route or course using turn-by-turn directions.
- Round trip routing: enter a distance you want to cover and get route suggestions for up to 3 round trips. Includes Trendline™ Popularity Routing for popular routes.
- Multi-satellite support: use multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better positioning.
- ABC sensors: navigate the next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather, and a 3-axis electronic compass for perfect orientation.
- Always safe on the road: safety and tracking functions with automatic accident notification and emergency assistance (manual).
- Music on your wrist: Garmin Music - internal memory for up to 2,000 songs on the device and for offline playlists from compatible streaming services.
- Garmin Pay™ - pay with your smartwatch: contactless payment in a snap.
- Smartphone notifications: receive emails, text messages and alerts directly on the watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist heart rate measurement: determines the intensity of your fitness activities as well as your heart rate variability and then calculates your stress level. Even underwater - without a heart rate chest strap.
- Pulse Ox: monitors your blood oxygen saturation and detects how your blood oxygen saturation changes with altitude.
- Body Battery™ - your energy level: lets you know when you're ready for your next workout. Blood oxygen saturation and your energy level status provide the information you need.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracker: records period details, physical and emotional symptoms, and notes whether your cycle is regular or irregular, or if you're entering menopause.
- Connect IQ™ store: download custom display designs, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store.
- Expedition mode - ultra-long battery life: an ultra-low power GPS reference mode that lasts for weeks.
- Lasts along time: the built-in lithium battery delivers up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 34 days in power-saving mode.
- not at all afraid of water: water resistance is 10 ATM, which can withstand pressure as in 100 meters deep - splashing water, rain or snow, showering, swimming, immersion in water, snorkeling, high-speed water sports are no challenges for it at all.
- comfortable silicone wrist strap: suitable for wrist circumference from 108-182 mm
- (optional) additional equipment: Running Dynamics Pod running sensor
Scope of delivery:
- fēnix 6S PRO Smartwarch
- USB charging/sync cable