The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. Oakley were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Features of Line Miner Goggle:
- Fit: large
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDED
Frame color: white
Included in delivery: goggle, bag for cleaning and storage
Lense tint (color): green