The Troy Lee Designs Stage helmet with fancy stealth look redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation.
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- POLYACRYLITE injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- JAWPAD / low-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +/- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM / rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh paneling
It is one of the lightest fullface helmets in its class and combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets. Additionally it is equipped with MIPS the patented brain protection system.
stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
Please note: The Stage Race Helmet is not intended for use with motorized vehicles!