The stable Mavic Yksion Pro 2 UST folding tire features a low rolling resistance and superior grip by solving the issue of installation at the same time. On top the UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
Features of the Yksion Pro UST folding tires:
Low rolling resistance and but also grip
- No more friction between tire and tube
- The all-round compound reaches the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance
- polyamide reinforced casing
- Lighter than clincher tire + tube combo
Easy to use and repair
- Perfect match guaranteed with Mavic UST Wheel-System
- Tight control over beads diameter and stiffness
- Kevlar beads stretches just enough for easier mounting
Improved comfort with high flat protection
- Lower recommended tire pressure with no risk of pinch flats
- Just 30 grams of sealant (not included) prevents most puncture
Mavic Road UST Tubeless technology
By combining their knowledge of wheels and tires, Mavic was able to perfect the symbiotic relationship between the tire bead and the rim hook to offer a system that is not only fast on the road and easy to maintain, but also 100 % reliable so you can focus on one thing - your ride.Fast in line and quick through the turns
All-new rubber compound achieves the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance.Safe and easy to use
Patented UST technology ensures the perfect union between tire and wheel, ensuring easy installation and removal.Smoother ride and more puncture resistant
Ride with lower pressure for increased comfort and reduced risk of pinch flats.
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.