Lightweight Aluminum Perfection!
Every detail of the Émonda line serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
Built with unmatched attention to balance and handling, Émonda ALR offers elegance on a new level, far surpassing the lightness and performance of many of its carbon competitors.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium - Trek's premium-grade aluminum is hydroformed into size-specific tubes that provide the perfect balance of stiffness and weight.
- Flat-Mount Disc Brakes - All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- H2-Fit - H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- Invisible Weld Technology - Revolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
- BB86.5 - Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedaling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- DuoTap S compatible - DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame with no added aerodynamic drag, allowing you to measure speed, distance, and cadence on your computer or smart phone. It works with all major ANT+ wireless technology players.