Polar Vantage M GPS Multisports Watch - B-Stock - white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Polar Vantage M GPS Multisports Watch - B-Stock - white
Note: Delivery includes the multisport watch only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the multisport watch only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the multisport watch only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.This product is B-stock. The watch has slight signs of use. The function has been tested by the manufacturer / defects have been remedied if necessary.
The pictures show examples of defects.
Vantage M: The new generation of Polar sports watches, part of the M series. Supports the training of ambitious athletes and provides a top price-performance-ratio. Measures the heart rate directly at the wrist.
Highlights of the Polar Vantage M
- Polar Precision Prime - Get accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions.
- Sport profiles - Polar Vantage M supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your Polar Vantage M in Polar Flow.
- Training Load Pro - Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
- 24/7 Activity Tracking - Polar Vantage M tracks steps, distance, calories and sleep and gives you a personalized activity goal for each day.
- Swimming metrics - Follow your progress in the pool. Polar Vantage M automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Powermeter data display - Combined with a Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter, you can capture Watt measurement data that helps you achieving optimal training effects.
Smart Coaching Features of Polar Vantage M
- Running Index - Find out your running VO2max and follow how your running performance is developing.
- Smart Calories - Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Continuous Heart Rate - Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- Running Program - Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Training Benefit - Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Sleep Plus™ - Sleeping well will help boost your recovery and performance. Polar Sleep Plus™ automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
What is the difference between Vantage M, M430 and Vantage V?The Vantage M belongs to a new generation of the M series among Polar sports watches. It supports your intensive training and is aimed at ambitious city and trail runners who are looking for an extended sports watch with a good price-performance ratio. Unlike the Vantage V, the Vantage M does not capture the daily recovery phases. In addition, running power and muscular load are not measured directly at the wrist. This requires the use of additional Bluetooth Smart compatible sensors.
Further essential differences between Vantage M, M430 and Vantage V are shown in the PDF under "Attachments". The comparison of sports watches considers technical specifications, compatibilities and features.
Advanced running & multisports watch with GPS and Heart Rate MeasurementChallenge your limits with Polar Vantage M, an all-round multisport & running GPS watch for anyone who loves setting new records. This slim and lightweight training companion provides you with all the data you need to improve your performance.
Designed for performancePolar Vantage M is a combination of the latest sports technology and lightweight design.
The next generation of wrist-based heart rate: The new Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology makes sure Polar Vantage M monitors your heart rate from the wrist accurately even when the going gets tough.
All-in-one training partnerWhether you’re aiming to improve in your favorite sport or love to measure your performance in different sports, Polar Vantage M is always ready to help you.
Make the work visible: Polar Vantage M helps you quantify your training and see how your workouts strain your body in different ways.
Choose from over 130 sports: With Polar Vantage M you can customize individual settings for each of your sports.
Polar Flow is the perfect training platform for the data-loving athletePolar Vantage M works seamlessly with Polar Flow, the online window to your training, sleep and activity. With Polar Flow all your training data is easily available in one place. You can also sync your data to other online sports communities, such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
Plan, train, analyze: You get an automatic training diary, extensive planning and analysis tools, progress reports and the support of the Polar Flow community.
Share your data with your coach: Give your coach access to your training data with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
Technical Specifications of Polar Vantage M
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12,5 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Display: Display: Always-on color touch display with gorilla glass (with anti-fingerprint & anti-reflective coating)
Size 1.2” (30,5 mm), resolution 240 x 240.
- 5 lateral control buttons.
- Battery: 230 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 30 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate).
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS: Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time & date. Vibrating alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR30)
- Wristband: Durable and comfortable silicone.
New features with firmware update version 3.0
Back-to-StartGuides you back to the starting point of your session making it a useful feature when exploring new places. Just follow the arrow on the display to find your way back.
Phone notifications*Keep you connected with alerts from calls, messages and apps. You’ll get the same notifications on your Vantage that you get on your locked phone screen.
*Available for iOS and Android.
Sleep watch faceThe Sleep watch face lets you check your last night’s sleep details and rate how you slept conveniently from your watch. Just swipe left/right or use the UP/DOWN buttons to find it from the time view. Already awake? is shown on it after four hours of sleep is detected. To speed up the sleep metric calculation press OK after waking up to stop tracking your sleep and to get your sleep summary. Follow your sleep stats in the Flow web service and app to know more about your sleep quality and patterns in the long-term.
Do not disturbLets you switch off all phone notifications. The automatic backlight gesture, sounds, vibration and watch notifications are also off making it a nifty feature for nighttime use.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Polar Vantage M GPS Multisports Watch - B-Stock - white
|Product Name:||Polar Vantage M GPS Multisports Watch - B-Stock - white|
|Material:||Gorilla glass, stainless steel design, silicone wristband|
|Weight:||approx. 45 gram (manufacturer´s specs)|
|Size in mm (L/W/H):||S: wrist circumference 130-185 mm
M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
|Included in delivery:||Polar Vantage M multisport watch
User manual & Information note
|Kind of functions:||Precision Prime Sensor Fusion Technology
Training Load Pro™
Cardio Load, Muscle Load, Perceived Load
24/7 intelligent heart rate measurement & activity tracking
Sleep Plus™: advanced sleep analysis
|Speciality:||30 hours battery life in training mode
Always-on colour touch display
GPS, GLONASS & A-GPS
Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy
|(optional) Auxiliary equipment:||H10 Heart Rate Sensor
OH1 Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: Polar Vantage M GPS Multisports Watch - B-Stock - white|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 11-12 days||Size (wrist circumference) S (130-185 mm)|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)