Proven DH Winner!
It's the right bike for you if you´re a regular on the lifts and at the bike park. You're looking for a playful, versatile, durable DH rig with proven performance and a park-ready geometry, and want a lot of tech for your money.
The tech you get is an Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame
with Mino Link
adjustable geometry, a 200 mm RockShox Boxxer Select fork
with plush DebonAir spring, 210 mm of rear travel with an adjustable FOX Performance VAN shock
, 27.5˝ Bontrager Line DH 30 wheels, SRAM Guide R brakes and a DH-specific SRAM GX 7-speed drivetrain
. Race, rip, ride. This bike does it all.
Technologies of the Trek SESSION 8 DH 27,5" Mountainbike
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium - Trek's premium, aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Platinum feature extensive hydroforming to create the most complex industrial designs for the lightest weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- Integrated Frame Protection - Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. Down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- Mino Link Geo Adjust - Fine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10 mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
- Control Cable management - The versatile and quiet cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- ISCG Mount - International Standard Chain Guide mounts offer easy chain guide installation and adjustment.