Pure, pro-level road performance for every move you make. This composite road machine climbs, corners and descends with unbeatable efficiency and control. And with integrated disc brakes and a tubeless WheelSystem, you’re always in control.
From the superior stiffness-to-weight ratio of its Advanced SL composite frame to its integrated disc brakes including flat mounts and thru-axles—everything about this bike screams high performance. It’s the choice of Team CCC WorldTour racers for challenging road courses that favor all-rounder abilities. Giants tubeless WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. The Variant integrated seatpost balances efficiency and compliance. Proven Compact Road geometry, an OverDrive 2 steerer tube, and the massive MegaDrive downtube all work together to deliver legendary handling that’s synonymous with the TCR name.
- Advanced Composite SL Technology - Giant’s Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
- Compact Road Design - In 1997, when riders on the legendary Spanish pro team ONCE rolled up to the start of a race on a compact geometry Giant bike, the competition didn’t quite know what to think. For decades before that moment, the design and geometry of road bikes had remained essentially the same. Giant’s new approach was a radical departure, and they called it Compact Road design.
The concept is simple: A toptube that slopes downward from the headtube to the seattube reduces the size of the front and rear triangles. Smaller triangles create a lighter, stiffer bike.
- Overdrive2 - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- RideSense - Integrated ANT+ 2.4GHz digitally coded speed and cadence RideSense sensor.
- Tubeless System - Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.