Faster on climbs, faster on descents. This unbeatable all-rounder is lightweight, ultra-efficient, and always in control. From the mountains to the flats, in all conditions and any weather, TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level.
The TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. Engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame featuring flat-mount disc-brake integration front and rear, it’s a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry and OverDrive 2 front end, it has the best stiffness-to-weight ratio of any road bike in its class. The tubeless WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. Add in the efficiency and compliance of its Variant seatpost, and you get race-tuned road performance that can’t be beat.
- Advanced Composite Technology - Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- Compact Road Design - Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The concept is simple: A toptube that slopes downward from the headtube to the seattube reduces the size of the front and rear triangles. Smaller triangles create a lighter, stiffer bike.
- Overdrive2 - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- RideSense - Integrated ANT+ 2.4GHz digitally coded speed and cadence RideSense sensor.
- Tubeless System - Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Power Pro - Tracking your power output and training data has never been easier. The all-new Power Pro system from Giant delivers accurate information with an integrated system that’s precise, reliable and simple to set up. The most effective training is smart training, so start training with power.