Arrive even Faster!
Improving your fitness has never been more fun. Perfect for bike paths, city streets and all types of roads, this new flat-bar road bike is smooth, quick and super sleek.
From fitness rides to effortless commutes, FastRoad Advanced is a quick, efficient and fun way to go. It blends the speed of a performance road machine with the smooth-riding stability of a flat-bar bike. The frame is made with Giant’s Advanced Composite material, which gives it a light, responsive ride quality. The innovative D-Fuse seatpost helps soak up bumps and road vibrations, and ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer rides. The fast-rolling wheels can fit high-volume tires up to 32c, and they’re tubeless ready so you get a smoother ride, more grip, and fewer flat tires.
Highlights - Giant FASTROAD ADVANCED
- Advanced Composite TechnologyGiant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in Giant's own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- D-Fuse Seatpost - The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost dampens vibration—resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Tubeless System - Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- RideSense Ready - ANT+ 2.4GHz digitally coded speed and cadence RideSense sensor. Not in scope of delivery!