Arrive even Faster!
So smooth, so efficient, it feels like flying. This lightweight flyer combines the sporty feel of a road bike with the added confidence and control of a flat handlebar setup.
The perfect balance of road bike speed and city bike versatility. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, this new flat-bar road bike puts the rider in a comfortable position that’s smooth and efficient. The D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough roads, and ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer rides. The fast-rolling wheels can fit high-volume tires up to 32c, and they’re tubeless ready so you get a smoother ride, more grip, and fewer flat tires. Powerful disc brakes give you added control in all types of weather, and easy-to-use rack mounts make FastRoad SL a smart choice for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
Highlights - FASTROAD SL
- ALUXX SL Aluminum TechnologyThis High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- D-Fuse Seatpost - The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost dampens vibration—resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- Tubeless System - Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Overdrive - Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- RideSense Ready - ANT+ 2.4GHz digitally coded speed and cadence RideSense sensor. Not in scope of delivery!