The perfect lightweight helmet offering great head coverage for ultimate protection.
Features of the Leatt DBX 1.0 DH helmet:
- Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30 % of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40 % of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Extended rear coverage for added protection
- Adjustable visor
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 14 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- MaxiFlow air channels in the impact foam – effective at any speed
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
This is a lot of helmet for the price. It offers extensive protection around the head and a deeper rear coverage. It also includes Leatt’s 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration by up to 40% to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level by up to 30%.
With 14 vents and MaxiFlow air channels, the lightweight construction also offers great ventilation for those hot days.d by the best!
Note: The Leatt® DBX 1.0 Helmet is not suitable for motorcycling!
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs