At just 600g the Leatt GPX 6.5 Carbon neck brace is the class leader.
The rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix can reduce your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Features of the Neck Brace DBX 6.5:
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible Carbon matrix platform for lowest possible neck forces
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
The Leatt® Neck Brace DBX 6.5 is not suitable for motorcycling!
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is fully adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
|Chest Circumference (cm)
|82 - 94
||94 - 122
Included in delivery: incl. strap kit
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs