Slam the trails!
Can you ever get enough? Above all, not of technical, rooted and therefore super exciting trails? Then the SL AMR is just the bike for you! With its extra travel of 150 mm resp. 145 mm and the 29" wheels, this fireball is true quality. Playful and yet true to track in the downhill, comfortable and thanks to the new AMR rocker link super efficient uphill - because even though Ghost's X models love nothing more than a fast downhill, they simply cannot deny their SL AMR racing genes! All the better if it leaves you with more grains for the descent.
This Ghost bike is equipped with an 1x12-speed SRAM X01 Eagle
drivetrain, RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RCT3
suspension fork, Cane Creek DB Coil IL CS
rear shock, hydraulic SRAM G2 RSC
disc brakes, Syntace W33i
dropper post and Ground Fiftyone
Technologies of the Ghost SL AMR X7.9 LC - 29" MTB - 2020
- LC Carbon and Aluminium - Aluminium swingarm and light carbon main frame to keep down the weight. Stiff, strong and precision-tooled. Ghost's carbon process is optimised by the layered structure on each point of the frame and provides the best possible power to weight ratio.
- Four-joint rear suspension - Proven for years, this reliable rear suspension works according to a progressive principle in which the braking forces do not affect the suspension function. This guarantees maximum pedalling efficiency and traction - uphill and downhill.
- 1x11/12 Drivetrain - Less parts, less hassle - Forget about the second shifter, the rear derailleur and the cables there; with the 1by drivetrain you don't need any of those things. No more chain slapping either. And your chain jumping off the gear is so yesterday.
- Disconnect brake mount V2 - An innovative, direct connection between the rear brake and the X12 axle. This technical solution reduces the weight and some of the forces are uncoupled from the seat stay. Furthermore, no threads are required in the frame to mount the brake caliper.
- Dropper Post - Drop it when the trail gets hot. - Remote-controlled seatpost: a great help when the trail gets steeper or when you want to get on or off easier.
- Frame protection - Standard on almost all full-suspensions and carbon hardtails - the Ghost frame protection. Protection guarantees the best rides!
- Internally routed cables - Keeping it clean with super protection. Greater protection and a cleaner look are the main arguments for internally routed cables and wires. Having long since been standard for racing bikes, internal routing has now been adopted by the MTB sector.